Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Jumping into Cyber Space

I've been reading my friend Danielle's blog religiously, and today she asked me about my own blog - and I had to admit that I didn't have one. However, I've been toying with the idea of starting one for some time. I've just never been sure who might be intereseted in reading what I have to say! So to get it started, I'm going to post some things I've written for some other publications that I'm passionate about, and hopefully I'll be good about keeping it updated and we'll just see how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. A blog is truly an online journal--it gives insight into your heart into a more personal way than we sometimes allow. The "anonymity" or distance of it through a cyber wall allows us to be vulnerable without feeling the immensity of that vulnerability...me and my waxing philosophical. I'm so excited you've started a blog, Shawna. Now if only we can get Liv to occasionally update hers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawna- God has graced you with a so many things... the love you have for all that are close to you, your ability to teach what you so strongly believe and an amazing faith. As I read these essays all of those things shine through. I'm so glad that God has chosen to put you in my life for so many things.
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete