Friday, February 20, 2009

My Children

Kylie (3 going on 15)




Sam and Kylie (They Like each other most of the time)



Sam playing hockey (he likes it even though mom
isn't so sure!)
Last night at our house was one of those night when these two beautiful children, who look innocent enough, pushed all of my buttons. I look at these pictures and think - there is a reason God made them so darn cute!!! Just kidding, but we did have a night. They didn't like dinner, they didn't want to clean up, didn't want to go to bed - all in all we are lucky they are really good kids, but boy do they have their moments, and last night they had all their moments in one night!!! I guess we all have days like that. I'm a lucky girl, I have a great husband and two pretty fabulous kids so I have nothing to complain about. God is good.








1 comment: